Penna Powers is an integrated communications agency doing work that matters for a broad list of clients in the Intermountain West. We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to oversee major clients for our agency. If you like to manage details, build relationships, laugh at work and make a difference in the world, we want to hear from you.
In short, the successful Account Manager will:
- Keep work on strategy, on time and on budget, and
- Have happy clients.
The successful candidate will be able to continue building upon strong existing relationships with clients. Responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage client relationships with little supervision:
- Develop a sound understanding of the client, including their industry and brand.
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for our clients.
- Manage client correspondence and documentation of client meetings, decisions, approvals, etc.
- Anticipate and solve issues early.
- Work collaboratively with agency leaders and other members of the internal client team to develop and maintain an overarching account plan, timeline and budget.
- Proactively develop solutions for client challenges, issues and opportunities.
- Work effectively with the account team to implement the communication plan.
- Ensure consistent application of and focus on strategies, key messages and target audiences outlined in the plan.
- At least a Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or another related field.
- Prefer 1-3 years of experience in an Account Management role at an agency.
- Demonstrated experience crafting account plans, defining budgets and successfully delivering campaigns and executing communication plans for high-profile clients.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to understand and manage power relationships, political considerations and budgetary sensitivities within an organization.
- Experience working with government entities, including familiarity with policy-making and political processes.
Position is full-time, and compensation package includes medical benefits (health/dental/life/LTD insurance), paid vacation, 401k with employer match and profit sharing.
We like our employees to have fun and be creative. We hold company events throughout the year including monthly birthday celebrations, a family Lagoon day, a Halloween party, a Thanksgiving bowl-fet, and a Christmas party. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make Penna Powers a fun place to work and learn in a team environment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.