Penna Powers is seeking an Art Director for its Salt Lake City Office. The successful candidate will be an innovative thinker with a passion for developing big-ideas into strategically driven creative executions.The Art Director will work with members of account teams on a variety of clients and projects.
Art Director responsibilities include:
- Leading creative projects from ideation to production, following campaign workflow and project strategy documents.
- Developing and designing concepts for all campaigns/projects.
- Presentation and justification of ideas to internal teams and clients.
- Maintaining the highest possible standards of production for all TV, print, digital, outdoor, audio/visual and collateral materials produced by the agency.
- Monitoring the quality of finished art and conceptual materials produced by designers.
- Working on projects including brand identity, campaign concepting and execution, web and digital design, print collateral and direction of video and radio projects.
- Recommending and directing photographers and talent at photo sessions.
- Providing press-side inspection of print runs when required.
- Makes sure all creative projects that are assigned come in on time and on budget.
- Keeps up on all creative trends relating to job responsibilities.
- Makes sure all agency and client information stays confidential.
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience on design projects (agency experience a plus)
- Ability to think strategically on your own as well as in a group.
- Ability to create strong brands and be a steward for already established brands.
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to create thought-provoking, creative solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Strong conflict resolution.
- Professional demeanor with a kind heart and passion for great work.
- Superb organizational skills to coordinate complicated projects.
- Solid knowledge and application of Adobe Creative Suite
Position is full-time, and compensation package includes medical benefits (health/dental/life/LTD insurance), paid vacation, 401k with employer match and profit sharing.
We like our employees to have fun and be creative. We hold company events throughout the year including monthly birthday celebrations, a family Lagoon day, a Halloween party, a Thanksgiving bowl-fet, and a Christmas party. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make Penna Powers a fun place to work and learn in a team environment.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org and include Art Director in the subject line.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.