The Content Specialist provides social media content for a wide variety of clients of the agency. The Content Specialist weaves the art of storytelling about a brand with content the audience actually wants to read while using strategic direction to get content views.
This position will work collaboratively with our Content Strategist, Creative Director, Designers, Copywriters and Digital Media Departments to ensure the full integration of social media into all clients’ strategies and approaches.
A summary of responsibilities includes (but is not limited to):
- Develop day-to-day and long-term content strategies
- Work closely with the Content Strategist or Team Lead on client direction
- Oversee community management, content scheduling and day-to-day channel needs
- Create content utilizing the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Work with cross-functional teams such as: public relations, creative and media to ensure strategy alignment and maximum content curation
- Listen to and engage with online communities in an advocacy role
- Stay up to date on social media trends and new platforms
- Become proficient with social media management and analytics platforms
- Help compile weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and metrics across all relevant platforms and Google Analytics
- Drive targeted website traffic
- Grow engagement across multiple channels
- Grow email lists
Background and Skills:
- A degree in journalism, English, public relations or communications
- Storytelling and creativity
- Knowledge of HTMSL, WordPress, blogging and SEO is preferred
- Proper grammar, spelling and editing are a must
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation, medical benefits (health/dental/life/LTD insurance), paid vacation, 401(k ) w/ employer match and profit sharing.
We like our employees to have fun and be creative. We hold company events throughout the year including monthly birthday celebrations, a family Lagoon day, a Halloween party, a Thanksgiving bowl-fet, and a Christmas party. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make Penna Powers a fun place to work and learn in a team environment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.