Penna Powers is an integrated communications agency doing work that matters for a broad list of clients in the Intermountain West. We are looking for a Digital Media Buyer to help its clients grow and innovate. This is an early-career position for those with 1-3 years (not including an internship) of industry experience. If you’re curious, entrepreneurial and you’re inspired by the constant flux of communication platforms, we’ve been looking for you.
- Responsible for implementing and optimizing online client strategies and initiatives
- Integrates digital media initiatives with offline advertising and marketing programs
- Can work cross-department to provide client with a solid communication and media plan
- Executes buying strategies for maximizing media dollars and handles RFPs and negotiations
- Once campaigns are live, optimizes performance based on agreed-upon key performance indicators
- Creates online campaign reports for client and performs post-analysis verification on all buys to assess vendor compliance
- Experience executing buys with a variety of KPIs
- Writes online media recommendations and POVs across a wide array of opportunities
- Develops and updates media flowcharts, client media authorizations, billing and media vendor contacts
- Fluent in media research/math analytics and consumer trends
- Possibility for supervisory role managing assistants and interns
- Collaborate with senior media staff on strategic development, analysis and optimization
- May need to place traditional media buys as needed
- 1- 3 years of digital media planning and buying within an agency or client environment (not including an internship)
- Experience developing media strategies and plans (example may be requested)
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of syndicated research and analytics platforms to inform decision making
- Experience with ad serving (Double Click) and programmatic buying platforms
- Effective time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize proactively and ability to produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as presentation skills
- Ability to manage paid search campaigns a plus
Position is full-time, and compensation package includes medical benefits (health/dental/life/LTD insurance), paid vacation, 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing.
We like our employees to have fun and be creative. We hold company events throughout the year including monthly birthday celebrations, axe throwing competition, a Halloween party, a Thanksgiving bowl-fet, and a Christmas party. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make Penna Powers a fun place to work and learn in a team environment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.