Penna Powers is an integrated communications agency doing work that matters for a broad list of clients in the Intermountain West. We are seeking an experienced Graphic Design join our highly creative and cohesive team.
The Graphic Designer works with a creative team and reports to Creative Director to fulfill approved design work and complete internal production requirements.. Must have knowledge of production processes, including but not limited to pre-press requirements, type specification and photo cropping.
- Design for all mediums, including traditional print, custom print, social media, and responsive web design.
- Develop your own design suggestions/ideas/concepts and competently present them to the team and possibly to clients.
- Candidates with experience in both UI/UX as well as print and graphic design will be preferred.
- Completes all design work according to provided specifications
- Stays proficient in computer skills, and with all programs related to job.
- Prepares proofs for review by creative team, account service personnel and client.
- Reviews all work for errors and/or omissions with Traffic Manager.
- Makes all requested changes or corrections promptly and correctly.
- Keeps up on all creative trends related to job responsibilities.
- Makes sure all agency and client information stays confidential.
- Is truthful in everything with coworkers and clients.
- Is a team player at all times.
- Makes sure all creative projects that are assigned come in on time and on budget.
- A college degree–Associates (2 year) or Bachelors (4 year) in advertising, communication design, or visual arts is preferred.
- Must have at least 3 years of design/advertising-related experience.
- Must possess proficiency with the current Adobe Creative Suite; should have working knowledge of printing industry, excellent graphic design skills, and a critical eye for design and typography, including branding work, layout, photo-retouching and image manipulation.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions from concept to production and delivery.
Please submit a link to your portfolio along with your resume. Position is full-time, and compensation package includes medical benefits (health/dental/life/LTD insurance), paid vacation, 401k with employer match and profit sharing.
We like our employees to have fun and be creative. We hold company events throughout the year including monthly birthday celebrations, axe throwing competition, a Halloween party, a Thanksgiving bowl-fet, and a Christmas party. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make Penna Powers a fun place to work and learn in a team environment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.