Penna Powers is a full-service marketing firm looking for an individual who thrives on detail and enjoys being at the center of it all. We are looking for a Senior Digital Media Buyer to join our team in Salt Lake City. The Senior Digital Media Buyer is a pivotal member of the agency’s Channel and Content group, providing leadership in the agency’s digital media planning and buying functions.
The Senior Digital Media Buyer will lead out on digital strategy and implementation, integrating solutions with PR, creative and account strategists. Ideal candidates will be able to integrate planning from all media channels and articulate media strategy to colleagues, supervisors and clients.
Of course that’s not all – here’s a list of duties and requirements that go along with the position:
- Responsible to develop, implement and optimize online client strategies and initiatives
- Create and present innovative media recommendations that may incorporate paid social, search, video, display and content marketing strategies
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with media vendors, ad tech companies and agency partners
- Contribute to agency growth by participating in new business pitches
- Create online campaign reports for client and perform post-analysis verification on all buys to assess vendor compliance
- Ability to manage paid search campaigns and stay updated on the latest tools and trends.
- Write online media recommendations and POVs across a wide array of opportunities
- Create and manage media flowcharts, client media authorizations, billing and media vendor contacts
- Stay up to date on industry trends on new platforms, creative media tools, relevant technologies and competitive information
- Supervise assistants, coordinators and interns as needed
- At least 3 years of digital media planning and buying within an agency or client environment
- Experience developing media strategies and plans (examples may be requested)
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of syndicated research and analytics platforms to inform decision making
- Must have experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Campaign Manager and a familiarity with other buying platforms
- Effective time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize proactively and ability to produce high- quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Experience training and managing junior team members preferred but not required
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation, medical benefits (health/dental/life/LTD insurance), paid vacation, 401k w/ employer match and profit sharing.
We like our employees to have fun and be creative. We hold company events throughout the year including monthly birthday celebrations, a family Lagoon day, a Halloween party, a Thanksgiving bowl-fet, and a Christmas party. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make Penna Powers a fun place to work and learn in a team environment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. However, we will keep your resume and information on file for consideration for upcoming positions.
This is a full-time position located in Salt Lake City, UT.